* IT’S A CASE FOR
CHA you email me with the idea you are looking for & the intended reward for finding it.
CHA i accept your case. (or not) *
CHA i deliver the idea to you. you thank me with the reward.
. . . eT vOILa!
! THE WORLD JUST GOT BIGGER, BETTER, BEAUTIFULLER !
* this will depend on whether the idea turns me on – or not.
how much is the idea you want me to find worth to you?
that’s my reward.
and that’s that.
now, let’s talk.
what is the idea you are looking for?
you might be wondering how much Sherlocka and Sherlock have in common, beside sharing the same name and profession.
the short answer is: some.
if the short answer doesn’t quite satisfy you, here’s a bit more detail.
how we are different:
1. i don’t play violin.
2. i don’t take drugs.
3. i am generally more pleasant to deal with (and waaay more stylish).
that said, here are some traits we both share:
1. we are both genius detectives, of course. and eccentric.
2. none of us will take on a boring case.
3. we will both tell you how it is – square & blunt.